Parents and carers with students are welcome to attend our open evening on 3rd October 2019 from 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
Explore our stunning school grounds and facilities; see learning come alive, with departmental experiments and displays, and take up their challenges.
To register, please complete the below form and we look forward to seeing you on 3rd October.
E-Safety Parent Factsheets
Are you entitled to free school meals?
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
• Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
To check if your child is eligible, please follow the link, register and complete the application form for free school meals.
If you need any support with completing the form here, please call the school and we will be happy to help.