Please download the WisePay App, our organisation code is: 78768594
Revision support and guidance
Year 11 Next Steps
Thank you to all those that were able to attend the Next Steps Meeting. As requested, and for parents that were not able to make the meeting, please click here to view the PowerPoint used on the evening, which outlines the information given by Faculty Directors. It also includes some additional slides on how to access GCSE Pod.
Are you entitled to free school meals?
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
• Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
To check if your child is eligible, please follow the link, register and complete the application form for free school meals.
If you need any support with completing the form here, please call the school and we will be happy to help.
The Grove School serve nutritious meals for our students, the current menu is below:
Year 8 Options Information
To view our 2020 options booklet, please see below:
With more people facing hardship in our local communities, we just wanted to share with you some information about the Shropshire Larder. This resource is the most comprehensive directory of services for people living in Shropshire on a low budget. It has information on how to access a foodbank or community food project, and how to eat well on a budget. It also covers how to get support with benefits, housing, and debt – shropshirelarder.org.uk.